The Marauders Years
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marauders Years

Welcome To The Magical World, this is a RPG and Information site about Harry Potter.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Lestrange
Weekly Prophet
Scarlet Lestrange

Female
Number of posts : 2
Year : 6th
Wand : Rose Wood, 9 1/2 inches, containing dragon heartstrings
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Scarlet Rose Lestrange Empty
PostSubject: Scarlet Rose Lestrange   Scarlet Rose Lestrange Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 1:59 am

Names: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Year: 6th
House: Gryffindor
Job: I wish to be a Healer
Nickname: Dont have one

Hair: Long, jet black.
Eyes: Dark brown.
Skin: Tanned [?]
Height: 5ft
Build: I'm not exactly well built..

What you call Home:
Mother: Rose Lestrange [dead]
Father: Xavier Lestrange [Missing]
Sister: Adrinne Lilth Lestrange [older and half, currently at Hogwarts], Sapphire [twin, dead], Summer [Younger, currently at hogwarts] and Elvira [younger, 7 years old.]
Brother: None
Daughter: Fay Lestrange Weasley [Currently expecting third child]
Son: Kyle Lestrange Weasley [Currently expecting third child]
Grandmother: Unknown
Grandfather:Unknown
Guadian: Adrinne Lilth Lestrange / Bellatrix Lestrange

Married: I was engaged a few times but each time we called it off =(
Single: Currently Dating Ron Weasley.
Crush: Ron Weasley.
Devorced: Nope.

(Adults Only)
Order Member: No, but I help them, and I have been told that I will become a member soon.
Death Eater: Joined the junior Death Eaters [My Father forced me]

Good Points: She's someone you can talk to about anything, she's good at calming people down, she handles fights between friends very well.
Bad Points: Gets angry extremely quickly.
Fears: Death, Aunt Bella and My Father.
Loves: Ron, Fay and Kyle, her friends and family.
Hobbies: DADA, Transfiguration, Potions, Charms, Herbology

Character personality: Scarlet is a bright girl and she passed her OWLs with flying colours. With in Hogwarts school, Scarlet is very popular girl and has friends throughout all four houses, having been in Slytherin before asking to move to Gryffindor

Characters Past: Scarlet was born in France in 1990 but is half english [ her mother Rose came from Liverpool] , her birthday is 20th April. She stands at five foot, she has jet black her and brown eyes. Her wand is 9 1/2 inches and it contains Dragon Heartstrings.
(If Scarlet was not named 'Scarlet', she would have been named Hellana. [hell-in-a])

She is related to many of the pure blooded wizarding families- most notably the Dolohovs, Lestranges and Blacks. Her father, Xavier Lestrange, was the cousin of Rodolphus Lestrange. Her grandmother on her father’s side was one of the Sirens that famously populate the caves around her castle home.

Her father, Xavier, was in many respects very similar to Lucius Malfoy- respected within the wizarding community- and to this day most of the magical community, even those who lived near him, are unaware that he was in fact a Death Eater. Xavier’s disappearance just after Scarlet’s eleventh birthday left her in the care of her twin, Sapphire, who was older than her by the exact time of 15 minutes and 24 seconds, Sapphire also had to look after their younger sister Syrita (nicknamed Summer), who was nine at the time. Together Scarlet and Sapphire raised Summer to be a sucessful Death Eater, due to the fact Scarlet and Sapphire were Death eaters at the time.

(Scarlet has now become obsessed with helping Adrienne track her father down)

Scarlet was born into a big family, with a twin Sapphire, who is now dead, and a younger sister but has recently met her two half sisters, Adrienne and Elvira. (Xavier left Mira, Adrienne's mother for Rose.) Also, because Scarlet was born into a family of Lestrange's, she was born straight into the Death Eater circle. She spent three years in the death Eaters, then realising she was on the wrong side became a member of Dumbledore's Army.

Scarlet attended Madame Roseabelle's Primary School For Gifted Young Witches then decided to move to Sirens Swoop with Adrienne and Elvira. She then enrolled in Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardy, where she was sorted into Slytherin House until the start of her sixth year where she asked to be moved to Gryffindor House. Scarlet is outstanding in her lessons and is one of the top students in her year. It was in Gryffindor House, where she meet Harry Potter, the Weasley's and many other friends.

Scarlet also is a keen quidditch fan, she was hoping to try-out for the Gryffindor team as chaser but because she was in the hospital wing due to a infected wound, to whom her sisters owe credit for, was not able to try out. The teams she supports include -

Chudley Canons.
England.
France.

Scarlet still stays into contact with her family, Death eaters or not, and her friends from Syltherin house, Draco Malfoy in particular, seeing as they are related. Scarlet still feels the urge to re-join the Death Eaters as it is in her blood, but thinks of her friends she has helped and forces the feelings back.

Whenever Scarlet leaves Hogwarts she wishes to take on a job that helps others, in particular, a healer or an auror. She is also planning to live at Siren's Swoop for many of her remaining years as she has her own wing in the castle, named 'Aile du feu' which in english means 'Wing of Fire' her father named her wing this as she has a fiercy temper and has to fight back.
Back to top Go down

Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Marauders Years :: Registry :: Character Bios-
Jump to: